- This event has passed.
November 11, 2021 8:00 pm PST
Doors Open: 7pm$20
Hi, I’m Dan. I’m a whiskey & beer drinking, fishing & hunting loving, motorcycle riding, quality food eating, hippie sympathizing, people loving, husband & father who lives in Minneapolis and shares a life with my amazing wife and two adorable sons named Oak and Alder. I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, MI, and moved to Minneapolis when I was 18 to study music, and I stayed because I’m one of those crazy people that enjoys the snow and cold weather.
Music is my trade & performing it for people is my passion. When I’m not in my studio writing songs and cutting records, or on the road playing shows, I’m usually tending to our backyard chickens, eating fresh veggies from my wife’s huge garden, making syrup from our city maples, or doing one of my many outdoor hobbies. Now here are a few things about my music career that I should probably share in a mu- sic bio:
• In September 2014 Budweiser released their “Friends Are Waiting” commercial campaign featuring me singing my song When You Come Home and it premiered during the Super Bowl.
• In February, 2018, I released my newest album 25 Years and is the most prolific and widely distributed album to date, featuring songs that have been placed in major ads as well as widely played Spotify playlists.
• In October, 2018, Miller Lite featured my newest single “So Good” in one of their commercials that played for months during NFL games on ESPN & more.
• In March, 2019, my song “You Feel Like Home” was featured in Explore Minnesota Tourism’s newest ad campaign.
• Over the years I’ve had the honor of sharing the stage with some really cool artists & bands including The Civil Wars, Andy Grammer, Eric Hutchinson, Matt Nathanson, NeedtoBreathe, Augustana, Tyrone Wells, Haley Reinhart, John McLaughlin, Will Hoge, Drew Holcomb, Sister Hazel, and more.
UPDATED COVID-19 POLICY: As of November 8th: Due to the Los Angeles City Mandate, it is now required that our guests show proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test (PCR or antigen and taken within 72 hours of the event) to enter venues within the City of Los Angeles. Proof of vaccination includes a vaccine card, photo of your vaccine card, or the CA QR code. We also ask that all patrons, staff and band members wear masks inside the venue. Thank you. In purchasing tickets and attending the event, you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will abide by the aforementioned regulations.
Please Note: Tickets purchased on this site are for the mentioned artist only. If an artists name is not listed in the details, then tickets for that artists show are being sold separately, or at the door.
Please purchase tickets accordingly for the artist you would like to support.
One ticket is usually good to stay the entire evening, unless otherwise noted.
Ages: 21 and up
Items Not Allowed: NO VIDEO OR FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY